Sunday, October 22, 2006

Super Stable Update

It appears I was very fortunate in my substitutions last round. My hunch about Tawqeet paid off in spades. He won the Caulfield Cup and he could very well go on and win the Melbourne Cup.

The Caulfield Cup was run yesterday and I had a dead cert intuition that Tawqeet would win. I didn't have a bet but did tip him in the Groupies competition on Racing & Sports. He came in at the very good odds of 17/1.

Other horses in my stable who have won over the past week have been Wonderful World who won the colts Thousand Guineas and Miss Finland who won the fillies equivalent.

So my stable is looking very healthy.

It's the Cox Plate next Saturday and my stable contains a few contenders. Cross fingers, and hope one of them will win.

Photo above is of Tawqeet winning the Caulfield Cup

No comments: